Fort Lauderdale Scrap is a privately held independent scrap metal recycling company. Our core business is the recycling of scrap metal from a range of sources such as End-of-Life vehicles/consumer products, industry, construction and demolition for both onsite and scrapyard. Our broad range of capabilities includes processing, bailing, resource reclaiming and many more. We believe we can work together to cut down waste and make our planet greener.
We provide a multitude of services to commercial, industrial and retail accounts. Our company cuts out the middle man in the scrap metal recycling process. We provide specialized logistical support and guidance in conjunction with competitive pricing in all market conditions to maximize the value of our customer's scrap, thereby creating long term relationships built on trust, mutual interest and confidence.
We can provide you with on-going professional evaluation of your material, as well as coordinate timely and efficient pick up of the material. A full service trucking fleet is available along with clean up services and demolition services.
• To best serve our growing customer base
• Substantial ferrous and non-ferrous metal recycling activities
• Purchasing/Sales Division
• Processing/Shipping Division
• Roll-off/Truck or Container Pickup
• Our Experienced Management Team to provide best recycling solutions
• Procurement of all types of Electronic Scrap
• Cut down Middle man for higher prices
• Premium quality recycled products
• Local support on a global level
• Committed to improving recycling rates